As the title implies. Spent like another 8 hours doing maths homework. Mainly because it has to be typeset and I was on the wrong track for one question. Haiz.
Indeed, in reply to Shida's post, I really won't mind seeing that kind of fashion continue as more of those "sightings" can really brighten up a gloomy day. However, I'm not sure about the "very young" part as I am already starting to feel old, tired, and worn-down.
Random thought 1: Fries + chocolate + chips are really not good for your throat
Random thought 2: Computer games are fun but distracting. Just went to re-download LoL and spent 4 or 5 hours playing it in the past 2 days.
Random thought 3: Sleeping at 3am is shiok but the hangover is not.
Random thought 4: I wish I had air-conditioning :(
Random thought 5: Blank
Random pickup line by wentao: You must be Math because I'd do you everyday.
Cheers~
1 Comments
lol shld try out wentao's pick up line
by
Jordan, at 12:02 AM
I've got something to say
Home