At least I managed to check one item on my things-to-do-before-school-starts list, even though I can say less about most of the other items. Anyway, I was determined to complete this even though I know not many of us visit anymore because I guess I really don't want it to completely die. Now that most of us are busy nowadays and we don't really have much chance to physically meet, I really hope we can maybe post some updates now and then. Lol. And no, facebook is just not the same. I'm gonna quit facebook soon. Death to all fakey farcical facebook lovers. Muahahaha.
Alright, now that all the formalities are done with, let me proceed with some interesting?? stuff? Ok so not-so-recently my parents adopted a cat from some friends and started a fairy tale of a happy family with a nice fatty pet cat living under one roof. Yeah as you can see in the picture. Obviously. But things started turning out for the worse after 1 year and a few odd weeks. Well firstly it was discovered that the cat has an annoying habit of dropping fur everywhere. Literally. Meaning to say if you huggle it and then go out you spend about 20 minutes dusting off cat-fur from your clothes. Ouch. Recently, though, things got really ugly as my mother, to cut a long story short, got scratched(quite deeply) by it. And with China being a country which has not eradicated rabies, the doctor recommended her to get some jabs. Alas, all was not well as the scratch-wound got infected and became highly painful. So, to all potential cat-owners out there, my advice to you: forget it. Get a freaking hamster.
What else? Oh yeah...I must really complain here that pre-university admin is really giving me a royal pain in the ***. And I think, sadly, that it is really just my sheer dumb luck. Firstly I am getting huge problems with my course registrations because of one tiny oversight in my application, which, to cut a long story short, I put English as my second language, an option which I don't really even recall, to my detriment, as I am unable to take a necessary writing course immediately and have to take a basic English course first instead. How great. Next, because of the fact that I am overseas and have a slightly different itinerary and because of a dumb irresponsible travel agent, I faced immense, and I mean immense, troubles in booking one simple air ticket to the States. Sigh...
Oh well, I hope you guys are having somewhat more fun than me. Lol. Oh and feel free to add cool little accessories like visitor counter/links/photos/whatnot in the template. And do you guys think a comment form should be added? So much trouble...haiz.
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home