@ Hyrum : Lol one step at a time I guess. We shouldn't be thinking about anything else except A levels now. Which is precisely what I am not doing. I should eat some of my own medicine...
@ the RI thingy: Yeah now it sounds really weird and stuff but people will not care/will be used to it in 1 years' time and soon we'll be the only ones who think its really weird since we were there at the time of change.
Anyway, my mum bought some interesting prunes(shida told me they're called that), or 李子 in Chinese. They're nicknamed Dinosaur Egg(恐龙蛋) because they're super huge(going by prune standard). I just consumed one and found they are just as delectable as they sound. Actually that's a lie since I found that out when I was consuming one the one before yesterday. But oh well...
I don't know why I'm posting this actually...think I'm just too damn bored. So bored that I ponned econs mock paper today. LOL!
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home