Hmm its getting late now, but I'm really tired of mugging so decided to post something...
Anyway the last few days have been really hectic and stressful for me, having to cope with last-minute mugging and application to Cambridge (personal statement!!!) at the same time. Being a blur person, I am somehow always the last person to find out info on signing up for stuff and its only by chance if I overhear others talking about it. The same thing happened for Cambridge app and I only found out about applying through the school the day before the deadline, and even after that I still didn't know tons of stuff like which college to choose, how to fill up the form, what to include in personal statement etc. (you will understand if you know what I'm talking about)
I just wanted to thank Shida for helping me throughout this entire process. You have voluntarily told me every single thing you know about this right from the start, calling me to make sure I meet the deadlines and not forget important things to include, even if it disadvantages you (after all I'm a fellow competitor in a way). You've sacrificed your mugging time and even got scolded for using the phone for too long just to help me, all these without expecting anything in return.
I was just thinking how lucky I am to have a friend like you to do all these for me so I am able to apply to Cambridge (getting in is another matter of course ><). I am 100% sure I would be hopelessly lost if I was left alone to do it myself and would probably do everything wrongly. I am deeply indebted to you and touched by your friendship and kindness.
A friend in need is a friend indeed. Thank you. Really.
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home