It is a common phenomenon to get contradicted. On the other hand, it is an uncommon phenomenon to get misinterpreted, flamed, and contradicted based on completely ephemeral and unsubstantial premises. Hence, righteous anger and my damaged self-esteem have forced the normally taciturn me to retort in kind to the ravings of a renowned retard.
Firstly, I must rely on a prosaic but interesting Chinese proverb, “牛头不对马嘴”, which means cows head doesn’t match horses mouth. Obviously, the saying should be edited to something like pin’s head doesn’t match Buddha’s mouth or something. However, the analogy is still useful, especially for the purpose of inducing understanding in the head of someone so obsessed with his castles on a cloud that you need to stick an image of a pig’s head magnified 20000 times 3 cm in front of his eyes before he can correctly identify the pig as a pig and not himself. In a nutshell, imagery is sometimes useful to jolt a dolt into wakefulness. However, I doubt that I can jolt this particular dolt into wakefulness even if I try my utmost best.
Anyway, readers of this esteemed blog marred only by the stupidity of certain trashy arguments that deserve but a half-second glance to decide they are not worth reading should realise by now that none of said arguments are proper responses to the scenario that I have put forth. However, credit must be placed where credit is due, and I agree with some of the basic premises in these arguments. Obviously time by itself is given a measure only for convenience’s sake, and the understanding of time is restricted within the domain of human perception. The creation of certain instruments to measure time serves as a tool to measure the passing of time. The concept of time itself is induced by certain patterns in the environment such as the rising and setting of the sun in a set pattern, and the periodic rotation of the seasons. All that remains is for man to divide these patterns into regular intervals and create useful tools like the calendar and the watch.
Now that the “minor housekeeping matters”(quoting a pro) are settled, we can finally get to the crux of the matter. The ironic thing is that you-know-who has actually agreed with my proposition instead of really objecting it, rendering all his inflammatory comments ludicrous since they are based off what is probably an incomplete understanding of my scenario. Firstly, I am not assuming that time can be considered as a linear quantity since all I’m saying is that PEOPLE get the preliminary impression that time can be divided into three even portions known as the past, present, and future. It is ridiculous to say that what I put forth as an assumption itself contains an assumption, since I myself am not assuming anything.
Next, the term time probably has a number of specific meanings within a broader spectrum. The meaning that wentao is referring to is probably the overarching concept of “time”, which anyway so little is known of and it being an abstract concept is not really worth discussing. The foundation of my argument is obviously based off the concept of time as is intuitive to the bulk of people. Intuition is immutably important to human understanding, as people like to believe what they see and experience instead of what is intangible.
Anyway, having observed the aforementioned natural cycles and patterns, a previously meaningless “time” has been assigned an identity and it is this very identity that allows people to classify “time” into past, present, or future. Obviously, the quantifying of “time” might be impossible but the assigning of an identity to grasp the meaning of time is possible, and can allow for scalar division. This is like saying using something easy to elucidate a difficult concept, like drawing out a room in 2 dimensions while the actual room itself is in 3 dimensions. Well, obviously, this “fake” room can exist in 2 dimensions, while the real room does not.
To conclude, I must say that wentao really has strange taste, in that it is very possible that in eating the most celestial comestible that exists he will possibly puke and in that eating shit he will be most sanguine. Of course, if it can alleviate your indigestion, please with all means continue to hail toxic waste as a great remedy to dissolve some of the shit you’ve consumed.
P.S. Sorry for this late response as I had to split it into two days to complete
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home