The number of times that phrase has come out of my mouth or someone else's mouth is increasing proportionately to the amount of DotA that I am playing. No matter how pro I play, or someone else, there will always be the presence of some "wet tissue". That's just the nature of the game, I guess.
Ha, a great start to a long stretch of horror-filled days of panicked preparation. Nothing like some good old lanning to shut the small voices inside my head screaming chemistry and physics definitions until my head feels like it is going to explode. I do feel somewhat guilty for pangseh-ing my class and go lanning with some other friends tho. But it was really fun, especially since whatever team I'm on seems to own rather badly :P Not for CS la, but den the CS just started to get fun and then wentao dun wan to play liao. Haiz. Some people with weak appetites...
Hm anyway I think I did quite ok for the promos la, considering the time I spent mugging. Actually, I spent quite a lot of time mugging la, even though I spent just as much time playing...
Hope that everyone will take time to destress and enjoy a good break :)
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home