Sigh, fate is really unfair sometimes, putting such a wonderful being such as I in a clique made entirely of lazy people too lazy to post things on their blogs, and hardworking people too hardworking to post things on their blogs. I guess as the unbelievably responsible person that I am, this job would inevitably land upon my innocent but unfortunate head.
“Always look on the bright side of life,” the optimists say. I guess just for once I shall try to be stupid and be conned by their deceitful blasphemies. “At least this can be a good chance for me to improve my hopeless writing skills so that I won’t score an embarrassing B for my A- levels,” this I must think to myself, and smile foolishly.
Anyway, to those too indulged in the disgusting sin of mugging to even attend our 2klever outings, here’s some update on the wondrously fun activities we engaged in last, er, Monday.
It was a day with a perfectly horrible weather, with our dear Mr. Sun (or Ms. Sun if you are a feminist) forgetting his sunglasses. Yet though the sun stared down on the land like my mother would stare at me when I get a relatively-not-so-high-A for physics, I did not let this spoil my cheery mood. I arrived at the Yishun at the exact arranged time told to me by shida, only to find out that once again, as expected, our dear friends are all coincidentally decided to be fashionably late. Amongst the less fashionable of them was lingzhang, who arrived soon after. Jordz apparently isn’t very trendy either, with his undersized emxp (the Malaysian experience that we never experienced) t-shirt and sec 1 orientation reach bag.
We perambulated for a short while around the bus interchange, during which we found ben. After several failed attempts to interest the noobs with my wonderful 5 pushers all mid strategy for the lousy pseudo strategy game known to many as “dota”, we boarded the bus with great excitement. We then alighted at the bus stop near ben’s house, where the wonderful news was broken to us that Shida was on the next bus, and we have to spend another 15 minutes engaging in the highly exhilarating and productive activity of waiting. However due to the constant distractions of lingzhang showing off his new phone and the picture of an inappropriately dressed but highly attractive female in a maxim advertisement at the bus stop, I was prevented from fully enjoying the pleasures of waiting.
Shida arrived, and we quickly moved into the shelter of ben’s cozy flat, eager to get away from the glare of the sweltering sun. We played soul calibur 2, choosing to ignore the finer intricacies of the game such as combos and smart dodges, and instead choosing to spam long ranged attacks over and over again to own the opponent who is using a less overpowered character. Special mention goes to ben, who showed us the tip of the iceberg of the combos of the game with kilik’s sunwukong jingubang spin, lingzhang who started introducing the finer strategies of charging at the start of a game and blocking, and Astaroth who simply looks too much like a cross between yiding and the tick.
We then went for lunch, where I was greatly dismayed by the fact that the magic cards shop had probably dieded due to lack of business.
The next activity was basketball, where we played horse and a game, and where shida and me showed off our unbelievable prowess at repeatedly missing the hoop and having negative externalities for whatever team we were in. The heat of the sun then became so unbearable that we went to buy some drinks and retreated back into the cool paradise of ben’s home, to play yet more soul calibur 2. I began to grow confidence of my skills at the game until I failed in taking revenge after I failed to kill lz’s nightmare with some chiobu I picked. The logical conclusion here is that lz is not a hero, for 英雄难过美人关。
Apparently we also played some need for speed before lunch, but I left it out due to my bad memory. And carom too, where a evil yip hei repeatedly shoots lz’s seeds behind his own line, causing him to be unable to reach it. (Since lz was too noob to rebound shot)
After that it was getting late so we came back to where we came from. Since lz is pestering me to faster finish writing I shall end it here.
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home