Eh, I haven't blogged for even LONGER than ben or jordan.
Holidays up till now have been nothing but fun and more fun for me, and super tiring also. This is all due to the gruelling two consecutive days of band concert, during which I felt I'll be definitely sick the next day but I wasn't, luckily. Anyway I really want to thank my classmates and friends who went to support us, especially Kovan as he was super drained from the guitar camp already. Anyway, after going home at like 12am on Saturday after packing up all the instruments and stuff after the concert, I had one good day of rest on Sunday, and then everything went crazy again.
Monday went ben's house den we played bball and carrom and bridge and lanning. Hyrum was complaining all the time about my ball being too pumped, which it was, cos it kept bouncing like mad after hitting the hoop or the board. Aii budden its either the ball suck or the hoop suck or I suck which kept causing me to miss shots which should have definitely entered :( Oh, and even though I burned through the ABC quite fast, I'm rather disappointed to say that so far I STILL haven't completed any ABCs properly because i can't get in the 3-pointer -_- Ya then carrom I sucked as usual, then bridge was quite funny cos donno what imba distribution, den kovan got like super imba cards, like 20 points, den I had like 14, den we straightaway went 6 no trump(cos contract bridge) and won!! Small wonder since we got all 4 aces and most of the kings too.
Then the lanning yar lar, as jordan says, kovan is super imba den keep fragging ben and jordan while i doing nothing...ya anyway ben and jordan you all dun get disheartened bcos of the frags, I'm probably much lousier than you all its only cos kovan keep on wiping you all out so you all had no chance to frag me, LOL.
Ok, so after that I was understandably quite tired lar, budden still went for a band batch(only guys) outing on tuesday. THAT was rather screwed up cos we were supposed to meet at kembangan MRT at 1pm to go ECP, budden ended up only 3 of us were there on time, me yiding and brian. The rest were either coming super late or going ecp straight or going Abtzy's house for no reason at all...Ended up we played 3-man bridge for 1 hour before anyone else came. But in the end alls' well that ends well, we still rendezvouzed at kembangan MRT station, albeit 1 and a half hour later than the rendezvous time, then we went to play bball at the court between kembangan mrt station and siglap park. But in the end I didn't fa hui also, due to suffering from a lack of lunch and fatigue carried forward from the day before...After that we decided to go paradis centre(ahahaha, all roads lead to paradis), and LAN!!~ Bleak contrast as compared to the day before cos I got nubz on my CS team now so as expected got fragged like crazy -_- Some more map was de_dust on CS source maybe I donno wheres the bomb areas while playing CT...But in the end I had to leave early after only 1 hour of completely pwnzed CS leaving the rest of the them to enjoy themselves at star wars battlefront, a game which if i stayed to play will also get my ass completely owned. And the reason for leaving early was to go for the online bridge club re-selections!! Guess what after two hours of mind-numbing contract bridge me and ben emerged as the overall third pair out of eight total pairs, only behind another pair and an imba pair consisting of our bridge coach and another guy. Yay so both of us are in bridge club now haha.
Ok....so after two days of both physically and mentally draining days of activity, I went for a class outing on wednesday!! XDXD We met at 1pm at orchard mrt station, actually at 1.20 cos im 20 min late :D...den we went shopping at far east plaza for like half an hour before going to dhoby ghaut to play pooooool. And guess who we met on the way!!! One hyrumz and one benz, who went pooling by themselves??? Hmph guess the proz muz play with the proz tts why nv ask us. Anyway we went to poool for like 3 hours which left me half-dead...cos I was rather tired already and pool is super tiring. Ya den we went to have dinner at plaza sing den I went home with junwei, who was also feeling super tired cos of vball training.
Ok im gonna wc now, bb. Oh and Shida plz dun ground urself as you can see most of us here are much slackier than yourself.
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home