Hi long time no see, don't worry Shida this blog isn't becoming your personal blog...yet! Yeah i'm the creator of this blog actually and after disabling stuff I can finally switch over to the new blogger! (:
Anyway today rocks. At first we had PE and after CNY, obviously everyone become fatter (yes i know i'm fat already) and unfit. Then super tiring, could't eat after PE after every mouthful felt like throwing up, but I forced myself to coz no break until end of school at 1.20pm. Then had Maths tutorial where my teacher said i'm the only one who got full marks in the maths test in all the 4 classes she's teaching. I bet she trying to cheat me lor, must be someone else actually, coz I whole day ego too much and always "aiyah sure full marks lah!"
After that had our normal 3 straight hours of Econs, Maths then Chem lecture all in LT1. Very boring and tiring, everyone was sleeping during the second part of Maths. But by Chem everyone woke up coz it was time for our first CHEM LECTURE TEST!!! The guys who took the test in the first period in the morning said it was very hard and they were aiming for 1/25 so everyone was already very scared. Then give out paper, wahhh! Really die...the questions all quite hard, and the time given was soooooooo little. I just followed the previous lecture group's advice and did the open ended questions first, MCQ had time to do 1st one and anyhow wrote for the next 2. Anyway I had no time to do lots of open ended questions and got a lot wrong also, so I think i'll probably fail the test (I just need to get 1 question wrong to lose 1 mark and fail the test, I didn't do THAT many questions). Hai so demoralising, I hope A level isn't like that :(((
Haha and our class rocks! Those of us who were free went Pastamania at j8 to eat and play cards :P I hope they don't complain to RJC or anything about us, coz we were really there for quite a long time after finishing our meals. After that a few of us went back to school library to slack around, enjoy aircon and talk! Basically waste time :D before going home at 6pm after doing absolutely nothing...
Next week is going to be very busy, must mug for lecture test, and do all the tutorials and read through lecture notes AND prepare for council interview also I think...die already! Nvm try my best =)
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home