HIIIIIIIIIII
OK FIRST OF ALL GUYS,
Plz dont start any funds or wadeva cos my bday was long over and anyway most of you already wished me happy bday so its good enough. Anyway the reason i haven't been posting lately is bcos I thought tt the blog really doesn't look very nice now, with the spoiled tagboard, and I want to make some changes to the template. But anyway before that can be done ALL OF YOU HAVE TO MOVE TO THE NEW BLOGGER!!!! yeah so plz do it ASAP.
Anyways, I think wentao really covered our(me and him) orientation experience nicely. Yeah about the guess the card thingy, I wrote that my first hamster died by jumping down a sewage pipe and second one died of old age(and a growing cancer on its leg), which was true, and that i liked watching japanese anime like bleach and naruto, which was also true, and that i read bio textbook when bored, which was false, and tt my father likes potted plants and goldfish, which was true. Think it was quite farny lar, compared to ppl who wrote their fav colours -_- wt wrote some really lame things i think, abt spinning pens or smth.
Well overall I think that orientation was really nice for all of us(except chunkai), even though it was damned tiring. Think I almost got fever because i got dunked and didn't have change of clothes rofl. But I felt it was super duper worth it cos we owned all our OGLs cos of truth and dare. Anyway our group is quite unique cos got 3 OGLs unofficially cos Lincoln doesnt have an OG budden he just "adopt" us and follow us when hes free. Anyway it was dodgeball den u get hit must do a truth-and-dare. So whenever one of the OGLs got selected as a dodger we just focus fire haha. Den ya, Lincoln had to ask one big looking fella in tight blue swimming for his number. He was like, my friends over there think you look really good, can I have your number? Den the guy was like smilesmile, den pointed to his kids and said "My kids are over there". Lol. Den Sruthi had to dance around some woman lying on a hammock. I think for a while the woman thought she was nuts, budden Sruthi cheated and told her that it was a dare. Yeah and we buried our other OGL in sand and made sand boobs with nipples and sand six-pack for him. He was laughing like mad all the time cos the sand covered his neck and went into his shirt and was damn ticklish (I certainly don't want to end up all covered in sand!), and especially later when Lincoln started tickling his toes ROFL.
Anyway I think my OG ppl all very nice lar, and besides toking to wt, I surprisingly still managed to tok to quite a lot to them, especially tan jian(chinese scholar), and Jabez(former VS guy). The girls not so much lar, but think some of them are really cute ;) Our O-nite costumes were really lame especially since I chose cloak, den later damn jack cos must do dance den cannot pump arms properly haha. And it was super hot(tt would be the first time that ill really mean it if we did whoa! its hot in here!)
Think im really lucky for the assigning of classes too, cos got wt and kovan and jw, and some other really nice ppl in my class. Heard from shida tt we were one of the four classes that bothered to do interclass bonding activities. Guess thats true, we were doing lots of lame games like polar bear and "come will you follow me" and lots of captains ball. And we even sang bday song for kovan ON HIS BDAY, not like his OG which sang it ONE DAY LATE. buahaha. Anyway feeling rather distracted now cos paul asking me lame maths qns on msn. ta-ta!
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home