While I am regenning on rev, I think I shall post something to break the long silence...
Actually I feel quite restless, after seeing hyrum's post and ben's blog. It seems like so many ppl got themselves a job in the hols, but then I wonder if there's any reason for this? Isn't it better to get a good rest before next year, which will certainly be tougher? But actually I might consider going also, if not for my german test next monday den going china the week after. lolz at christian asking me if wan get job den after tt he didn't get cos too lazy.
Ok, I guess I'll sum up what I did since hols started. First week just slacks around still feeling quite dazed because suddenly no school, besides the sentosa thing on saturday, after which I went Aaron Tan's house to play mahjong(He has a nice dog!!). Den tuesday went german lesson, turned out the teacher went to proof-read some test papers for some school, then never tell us...and we played like half an hour of bridge at the empty language centre (stall wasn't open also), before finding out. So after that went with some of them to watch The Guardian at J8. I didn't even know that it was a sea rescue team movie until it started, den got a feeling of dread since I watched quite a few sea adventure movies that turned out to be rather lame. But then later it proved to be quite exciting, except the ending was a bit mian qiang, like they purposely kill...(ok nvm, dun wan spoiler)
After that nothing much, worked hard at gunbound to get 150 event points on kuity and 50 event points on deepstone :) (tts 200k and one hawk spear). So monday went to collect APR like everyone else. Guess what, the ppl in charge screwed it up again. After we left school on the mrt liao, jeremy told me tt we didnt collect something. Everyone who went early didnt manage to get a sheaf of papers lor...i dunno what they gonna do, maybe snail mail to everyone? Anyway I asked some pplz go my house: mark, chunkz, wt, woonhian and jeremy, and playz magic. Woonhian doesnt play lar, but he just tag along for fun ><
Hmm then after tt had third lang on tuesday, wednesday, and thursday. so stoopid. Actually friday also got but i ponned to play bball with an old fren. Yeah so now its saturday. Doesn't seem so long, yet its two weeks already. Haiz...wondering now at how long the remaining 6 weeks will last. Ok, thats all for now. Have fun and enjoy ur hols, everyone!
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home