OK just a short post I'm quite tired...
Today we had cross country after school. For those who don't know what that is, basically its just running in MacRitchie Reservoir for your house and its compulsory for everyone. The different levels compete in their own categories and for Sec 4s we had to run 4.8km!!! Only good part about cross country is that you get to end school at 12.35 instead of the usual 3.15 haha! >.<>.<
Anyway I think Buckley Sec 4s are quite sad. Nobody from Buckley got in the top 25 for U-17 division!! I was like one of the faster Buckley people impossibly...even though my timing was 29min. Yeah so I earned 2 points for the house!!! And that translates to about 5% of the total points the Buckley Sec 4s got >.<
Oh yeah I dunno whether I pushed myself all the way, probably not, since I was walking quite a lot. But then I twisted my ankle horribly while playing soccer for PE today!! :( Haha excuses? >.< I don't know but it still hurts when I walk and if I tried to rotate it, I would just SCREAM! So I suppose that was one factor which made me a bit slower.
Well good job to Lester who was actually slightly in front of me when we were nearing at the end, only that I put on full sprint and boosted past him :P Dunno what Nelson and Shenghao were doing, slacking off the whole way...and err more pros like Yiphei and Mark Goh??? Were they even running? Quek was sick so he was slow...just a bit faster than me only.
Ah well its really sad eh? We got 5th (last) for cross country as expected, and the next house is much better >.< Hmm when you have a house captain not exactly leading the house on and being one of the slower runners I suppose its a bit hard eh :P Anyway that's all for now!
Ouch my ankle hurts. :(
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home