Hmm looks like Shida's Saturday was interesting...mine was also quite fun!
In the morning, I was woken up by Yichen's phone call. Supposed to go out with them a bit later in the morning to afternoon to do SS project at Orchard. Anyway I had to go to school first because smart Yichen left his video camera in his locker the day before...Well I asked my dad to fetch me there, then to j8 haha. Why doesn't the school open the side gate on Saturdays? :( Otherwise I wouldn't mind taking bus and going there myself, but I'm really too lazy to walk >.<
Oh then I reached Orchard MRT at 11am and called Yichen and Lester 2 times each but both didn't pick up >.<>.< So I spent the time walking around the basements of Wisma and Taka before going back to MRT to wait for them. Oh let me explain why Yichen, Lester, Joshua and Julian were all together...they came from Julian's house. The 4 of them went to Julian's house to slack and sleepover for the night after drama feste on Friday.
Yeah so we spent some time for Lester the host for our SS project to read the script and time it, then went to Popular for Yichen to buy a mike for his com so that we can do the rest of the narrative at his house. After that went to Crystal Jade La Mien Xiao Long Bao to eat lunch >.< Argh! Somehow when you hang out with Yichen you find yourself going to all the unique and EXPENSIVE places to eat. Yeah I felt its OK lah but the rest seemed to enjoy it a lot, I dunno why haha.
After that went around Orchard to do filming. Grrr Lester is useless! :))))) He couldn't even memorise the script properly, then there were so many NGs. We also had to use Joshua's MP3 player to record his voice so we could sync it with the video later, as the video camera was too far away to capture his voice. Then he couldn't even do a simple thing like press the record button!!! Lesterrrrrr...Aha and we had this lame idea which involved me popping up in the background in many scenes for fun, and see how many times people can spot me >.<
I was tired so I went home for a short while to sleep for like 1+hours, then went back to Orchard again to meet my friend to go Raffles Ringers concert with him. Wah I think I very smart lah go back and forth from Orchard two times in the same day...>.< Anyway, ate at Shaw before taking bus to RGS and we were on time! But they didn't start on time though the place wasn't filled up completely when we went in so I think they were waiting for more people. Well the concert was quite fun, but the emcees seemed quite dao leh. Dunno why speak for so short...gives a rushing and dao impression haha. Anyway the concert ended early so I reached home at 10pm and slacked away the rest of the time.
My Saturday was quite filled up and therefore I couldn't get any work done! (excuses, excuses... >.<) Aha nevermind I will work harder today and the rest of next week :)
P.S. Shida was I supposed to go out with you yesterday? Did I? :)
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home