Wah today during Bio lesson guess what! We were gossiping...about our most common topic duh...SENG TECK!
How come Seng Teck always goes to tell people about himself and destroys himself and his reputation in the process? And seems to enjoy it?
OK anyway Bio lesson just started and we were in the lab listening to you-know-who starting her usual droning about fruits (this lesson). Then in the furthest corner away from her (about there), consisting of Remus, Benedict, me and Seng Teck!! we somehow started suaning him about his CNQ. I think it was Remus who started it. Then Benedict joined in and somehow he knows so much he threw in some new name and Seng Teck started denying like what. I don't know what happened I didn't say much then he revealed his latest...err...crush? to us. >< And for the rest of the Bio lesson the spotlight was on him! Seems Benedict knows a lot eh? :)
Haha I better not write anything else otherwise its quite bad...today was just super funny for everyone and Seng Teck seemed to love it too...due to Benedict telling him...some stuff.
Benedict, if you see this, "you better not be lying, or else I'll kill you!"
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home