Ok... I know my divine presence has not been felt in this blog for a damn long time, but after reading shida's blog post i was moved to the point of wanting to move the cursor to the "Get your own blog button", left click it, sign in, and contribute a bit.
Honestly the school has turned out to be far below my expectations, with inefficiencies which i have never expected, and countlessly numberous problems with the school admin. Perhaps its just my high expectations, or perhaps its cuz im in one of the lousier classes and the school just doesnt bother to put in much effort and in the end everything seems so screwed up.
I feel quite sorry for not going for some of the group outings, mostly because on parents who like to nag at me whenever i say i wanna go out. But i do hope that my absence is not excluding myself from the group or any of its activities.
Since im too tired of thinking of something lame to say after 4 hours of english portfolio and other assorted assignments i shall end the post here.
Oh yar. I just thought of something i should share:
DotA sux. Standard rox.
tts all mortalz
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home