Hello everyone I'm back home already! Did anyone miss me? :) Haha if you noticed the tag by "Kovan" wasn't actually by me, I was already at the airport when i remembered that I forgot to tell everyone that I was leaving so I smsed Yichen to help me tag there :P
Hmm anyway I went to Australia! Sydney and the surrounding areas...we rented a car and drove around. I was navigator quite fun getting spammed by the heavy directory and all the maps in brochures which show the places which the directory didn't cover :) Well I won't talk too much about it, just that my experience is quite memorable. Australians are nice people, you pass by a stranger on a street, 20% chance that he'll "Hello" or "Good morning" or "Nice day" or just smile at you! Wonderful isn't it? :))) However there's a few minority who are racist against Asians...I suppose they didn't know we were tourists and thought we were Vietnamese or Hong Kongers or whatever who 'invaded' their country. Its sad and humiliating to be suspected of shoplifting? (we were asked to open our bags at the cashier of a supermarket) and the person in front of us, a local Australian, SHOPLIFTED a reusable bag. My dad saw the whole process with his eyes. Ah well nvm about that can't do anything about it, I shan't say too much.
So now I'm back home in Singapore! Everytime I go to another country, it just makes me realise how wonderful Singapore is and makes me love my country even more. I've been to many countries around the world already and I think my home country beats all countries hands down, yes its true :D even including USA and Australia! SINGAPORE ROCKS!!! <3 SINGAPORE
OK after that bit of emotions...maybe life here is quite stressful. Look at Shida's post haha quite sad eh (and chim too) Well I suddenly have to go for SMP every weekday until end of holidays, and I have guitar camp next Mon and Tues and we're still planning it. Argh! I'm really sorry to all the people who have to suffer more because of all my commitments, I feel very guilty about it but I don't have a choice anymore :(
Hmm that's all for now maybe I'll post again when I have more time!
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home