Hey all, long time no see! Sorry I'm a bit lag this event I'm talking about happened on Sunday 21 May 2006. Well time to start relating...
We were supposed to meet at the bus stop outside his house (Hazel Park Condo) at either 2pm or 4pm. Anyway I met up with Yichen first at Choa Chu Kang MRT. Before that, while I was on my way, I had smsed him asking if we needed to bring our class T-shirt. So when I met him, he started suaning me immediately about monitor not bringing class T-shirt no class spirit etc. I acted noob and fooled around a bit, pretending that I didn't bring it. In the end we bet with each other over this issue and of course I knew that I brought my shirt, so I opened my bag and showed him. He was still going "You cannot borrow from other people" blabla when i showed him then his eyes popped out :O Haha too bad Yichen :P so now you owe me something!
Well the bus 67 came quite fast unexpectedly so we boarded it. Guo Cong was also there. Then halfway along the journey, Julian suddenly boarded the bus!!! Guess what! He was taking in the opposite direction at first, then passed the condo and LAGGED for like 5 bus stops before finally getting off the bus, crossing the road and boarding our bus back. Aha Julian! Just like him :P Ok I'm evil ><
Anyway we got off and Mr Yuen was there to bring us in. Wow his condo is BIG! I asked him how many units and he said 700. That's like...twice the size of my condo? He has 6 swimming pools and the facilities are not too bad, but I think when compared to my condo and my number of units, mine is still better. >< Haha yeah so we had quite a long walk in to the multipurpose hall which he booked for us. We put our stuff down and Yichen, Benedict, Marc and I went to change to go swimming!
For the swimming...it wasn't really much of swimming. It was more of water fight/bullying. At first Benedict and I were bullying Yichen. Then he took revenge and ganged up with Benedict to bully me :((( And Marc See was just sitting there stoning and doing nothing to help :( Oh well we had fun there anyway then went back to change and slack around.
We played cards and ate chips and drank soft drinks to waste some time. When it was about 5pm, a few of us went to the multipurpose court to play badminton. At first I was laming about with *ahem* some noobs, then Mr Fong and Remus came and it became much more fun. Well the doubles team of Mr Fong and Kovan thrashed all other doubles teams, including Remus who challenged us to play against him alone. Then Mr Fong went back to swim and I spent more time to 1-on-1 Remus (Whee!) before sitting down by the side to rest and act as umpire for the other guys.
After that, we all went back and cooled down in the aircon hall before going outside for the BBQ. The pit was just next to the hall, very convenient indeed! :) There were some hardworking guys already who started the fire and were cooking while a bunch of lazy ones were glued in front of the Xbox and refused to come out even when called. >< Haha I think I was somewhere in the middle, helped *a bit* but at least I was outside there. We finished the food (thanks very much to everyone who contributed!) and went back inside to play cards. Played Munchkins, some strange card game belonging to Remus. It took super long, like 3 hours.
Finally, already 10+pm and people starting to leave one at a time. I was trying to get a ride to MRT and finally hitched one on Daniel's car. So we reached the MRT close to 11pm. In the car, Yichen who was also getting a ride was laughing at Benedict for leaving his shoes behind. Then once we stepped out of the car, Yichen himself realised his shoe bag was missing and discovered with horror that HE left HIS own shoes at Mr Yuen's house!!!! :))) Good job Yichen!
Anyway so we just took MRT back all the way, what a long ride...We met Zei and Joshua at the MRT station; they had just gotten out of Lester's car. At least I had Zei to accompany me on the ride home so not as bad as the ride there. Reached home quite late and was super tired so went to sleep without blogging even though I wanted to. Oh and yesterday too I was super busy with last minute guitar stuff so I had no time to blog, so only today...
Ah well you get the point. That's all for now then! Byebyeee
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home