Just a short post! Finally doing so for once in a long long time...
Yesterday I went for RJGE concert with Yichen and Ben plus a few other guys from RIGE, my juniors too. After practice went for dinner with them at j8 then walked back to RJC. We went straight to the Performing Arts Centre to kope good seats :P Tried to find some seniors but sadly they were all in LT6, which is connected to the backstage of the PAC. Only Zhuo was there! Heh he changed so much already lor :P Poser!
In the end I was sitting beside Yichen and Bib, with Ben next to him and Fang and Val next to Bib. I was quite happy with the sitting arrangements lah, coz I was sitting with good friends :D The concert itself was quite nice and enjoyable to me...I think coz they appear so much more pro than us. I know that's not true and that we do have talents also, but the general standard of our main ensemble is so much poorer than theirs!!! :( It was very depressing at the same time, listening to their nice dynamics and all that while remembering that our own combined concert was coming up and our standard was still so bad...
Yichen and I tried to find our seniors during the interval at LT6 but then we were noob...We went up to find them and there they were actually in front of the stage all along lol! We still got our chance to talk to them in the end after the concert. A JOKE happened then while we were talking to Yusheng...
We found Yusheng (the COUNCILLOR), and wanted to show him how easy the score for the finale piece was. So I opened my bag and took it out. At that moment, there was this announcement that they found a green "College" brand pencil box which had many pockets and was ragged-looking, could the owner please go to claim it? At that moment my bag was open coz I just gave him the score and I realised I couldn't see my pencil box in it! I tried to dig through everywhere and oO IT WAS NOT THERE!!!!! The pencil box that they found was mine...somehow it dropped out of my bag? I got suaned some more..."ragged-looking" eh? :(((
Anyway I told Yusheng about it and in the end he helped me by calling up to find out where it was, and he told me it was in the sound room at the back. So I just went there to take it lol so LUCKY that they found it and I didn't lose it...my stationary quite expensive :P
After that, Yichen, Fang, Bib and me went to Coffee Bean at j8 to slack! I really like sitting round the table and just talking about all kinds of topics in the world! Sadly that our gang doesn't have the chance to do that together yet...like stay out real late together and just sit and talk talk talk without a worry in the world :) Yeah so I treated Bib as its her birthday on Friday and I didn't get her a present >< Aha sorry! We talked about some random stuff until it was 11 something and Yichen had to go home, so we all left in the end.
A pity police didn't come to write down our names aww :( I reached home around 12 after waiting for the bus for SUPER LONG and went to do my English portfolio reflection and finally slept at 1.30...oops!
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home