Ah, seeing as I havn't been blogging for a long time, just reading posts by the consistent and devoted bloggers(like Shida and Kovan), I shall make use of this time to contribute my little part, while my dinner is still getting digested and not enough blood is in my head to do anything serious(like playing dota).
Well, I feel that today was rather packed. Had to tough through doing literature tutorial worksheets, courtesy of our dearest literature teacher(and my own procrastination), on the train to school today, and of course did not get much completed. After the somewhat intensive periods of Chinese, Maths and not so intensive periods like hitler's tale(philo), and presentation-enjoying(english), I went lunch at J8 with Wentao and Jeremy, feeling rather relaxed. After coming back however, I realised to my horror that I totally forgot about the combined concert practice with the other musical groups! Luckily, Chester had to stay back for some chinese remedial and was late too, so we like rushed up to the bandroom, quickly unpacked our instruments, and chionged down, just before the practice started. The song we had to practice was "Its a small world" for some combined concert thingy. At first it was quite fun, as I have either not seen the score or forgot seeing it, and I was playing clarinet three by myself, not clarinet one with the buggery paul, who kopes the solos all the time. It was getting a bit droll, though, after one hour of repeating the song, even though Mr Oura was being his usual engaging self. I was sort of like noticing how most of the double bass players were almost as wide as they were tall and how they looked as if they could crush the likes of abtzy, instead of concentrating on the song, but oh well.
So after the prac I wasted no time in zaoding to chess club and had some nice games with jord, wentao, and some fat sec 3 guy who had the odd habit of looking at his side of the board and not knowing that I moved until I told him, and the even weirder habit of talking about how he would rather wank than play chess. Well, so much for that, and I do hope Junren remembered to take my attendance.
So after that I went for another half an hour of band and then home.
P.S. Happy Birthday Wentao!
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home