Oh no! The Common Tests are just around the corner! All subjects are next week except...Sec 4 Mother Tongue, which is...tomorrow!!!! :( The reason for this is that we're taking an EXAM for HCL, whereas for the other subjects its just CTs, because we have to take our O levels for HCL at the end of the year...
Nooo...
Oh yeah, there's a new format for HCL O levels. And our mid year exam is supposed to be following the new format. Guess what...there's almost nothing to study! We can all (almost) throw away our textbooks already. Out of 110 marks, 2 marks is 'study-able', which is tian xie ci yu. The rest are all stuff like compos and compres, which leaves you with this sinking feeling that you haven't prepared at all and you're about to die...
Nooo...
I'm currently trying to revise some good phrases and stuff like that for the compos! Just now was ensuring that my ge shi was correct so I wouldn't give away free marks. Sigh and I need about 75 to ensure i have a solid A! :(
Ahhh...
Nooo...
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home