Hey guys, SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN BLOGGING. Just that I've been quite busy the past few...weeks. SORRY LAH!
Anyway, school's getting to be quite tiring for me leh. Look at me lor...I end school on Monday at 6, Tuesday 4.30, Wednesday 6, Thursday 4.30 and Friday 6. Lalala get home so tired still have to do homework...? How to sleep early like that...:( Hmm AND YOU KNOW WHAT! SMP's going to start for me soon enough, and have to go to Nanyang Poly on Mondays once every fortnight...from the start of RE period 11.30 to like...5? 6? = Pon guitar :( Sigh like that how lor
OK don't worry school's not all that bad, even though its tiring. There're interesting days, and today was one of them. Let's see...there was CEC investiture today! Oh yeah have I mentioned it? Or did I forget? Anyway I'm 4Q monitor :D tyco lah! So quite fun lor go out there and shake hands with Raymond Fong twice, Yuen once (why both of them have so strong handshakes :P) and let RF pin on the badge for me lor :D Then RF was saying some stuff about the leadership of the class and me, and told Lester and Hyrum (oh they're asst. monitor and treasurer btw) to support me...I overheard that. It appears that RF actually told Yiphei that now he's the monkey with the money! (or something like that) Err monkey minus k equals to money if you didn't notice oO how...appropriate? Lol :D Bet he was saving up a long time till today...
Hmm well after that got English lesson, which was quite..boring. Then school ended and Mrs Low came to look for me and Chris coz we were supposed to go to Nanyang Poly with her and Shenghao's group today for our first SMP meeting. Very confusing coz the mentor told us over phone that they were not free, but the overall in charge still called up David Court to check if we were going? :S So we just decided to go, and since Shenghao knew the way coz he was doing SMP since last year already, me, Shenghao, Chris and Mrs Low got into a taxi and reached there. Shenghao just led us to the place and we had to wait for him to call his mentor to call our mentor to open the door and let us in to the meeting area. Our mentors are Dr Xu and Ms Lim...2 mentors leh heh! Christian was super angry? pissed? at Ms Lim not being chio at all (Er Dr Xu's a guy). So we just decided on a regular meeting time for our SMP with them and then went off.
I took the MRT back to Bishan and then went back to RI coz had to make sure Sec 1 and 2 practice for guitar was going properly. I reached at 5 and took over from there, teaching them what Mr Francis told me to teach...I just hope they go back to practise properly. Then I talked to Mr Tan about admin matters till 6 and finally went home, reaching at...6.30pm. Tiring eh?
I gotta go eat dinner now! So...till then, bye!
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home