Hello everyone, I think I very long never blog already. Anyway, i think i died in the coordinate geometry lor...wait, i know i died... Aiyar, hecks la.
Edit: Oh yeah, i forgot to say that i think having tests in the lecture theatre is retarded. Its like, cold and everyone is nervous, so the environment a bit the sux :(
Then still got what...
hmm...
Oh yeah, i remember thursday third lang was quite fun, because all the people were not there. I think most pon and some had to go heats, so in the end only like 7 ppl went. The teacher is not awesome, its this guy from germany, so native speaker, but he doesnt seem to have much experience teaching in singapore. He keeps talking in german, den most of it we dunch understand haix.
After the break was worse, 4 ppl left for heats so its only me, joseph, and some express guy -_- But luckily the teacher quite nice, brought us to the german resource room, so two of them used the two comps there, den i only can read the books. But it was still quite nice, cos i started reading this book called the neverending story, with an english copy that is directly translated!
ok tired liao, bbs
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home