Hi Shida!
I got 18.5/30 for my Maths CCT too. Hmm when added to PT and the 2 TAs, calculated with the correct %, i have 80.2% so far...which is...dangerously near to A. I am also below class average by dunno how much, and our whole gang (except you) thrashed me...
For 2.4km run - Kwan didn't come on Wed, so Eric Lee took over...and ouch. He made us run 2.4 before doing 3 sets of training (10 inclined downwards-pushups, 20 step ups, 10 rowboats each set). My 2.4 timing was 12:53...I deproved by almost 1min 30sec!!! :( After doing 2.4 at that SLOW time I was already quite tired, much more than last time...then after doing the 3 sets, I felt like dyingggg...So you tell me what my physical fitness is -.-
I'm quite hopeless in all aspects at the moment...
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home