Today is a sad day for me, and i believe, my class also. I knew something was wrong when Bowen disappeared after recess for more than an hour to see the deputy headmistress(i still donno who she is), and he finally came in during maths, looking really distraught. And then i think he went to the toilet for a while, and came in later, and just sat silently throughout the maths class.
At the end of maths, we were all talking at once and bishbashblabla. Then Mark shouted for everyone to be quiet, and of course we daoed a while lor(as usual). But in the end there was some form of silence and Bowen declared that he was unable to promote to sec4, probably cos the re-CT results not good, and it was official. So he said thanks for the 3 years today and bye, and he was crying. There was a deadly silence. I think that really everyone this time were touched. And then we went for lunch. Later I asked Kian Peng and he said he passed everyhing, and didnt noe why Bowen didnt pass.
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home