This means I can finally slack and not be so stressed out! I dunno what to write, so I'm writing about JLPT today...
Anyway I went there on time and this time I didn't waste any time as I knew the procedures...I went to the room to wait outside. I was feeling quite noob already coz I saw all the RI sec 2 boys hanging around. Btw, I failed JLPT 4 last year and so I wanted to retake this year, while everyone else my level was taking JLPT 3. Well never mind, at least more than half the people taking were adults! Haha! To continue my story...I looked into the room and WAH! If you didn't know yet, the test centre is a Japanese primary school or something, so you can imagine how small the desks and chairs are. The thing is, my room didn't have desks! It was labelled the "Craft Room" and it had big tables, and the chairs were arranged 2 on each side facing each other. Like that can copy so easily? ...
OK anyway strangely was not feeling nervous or anything. I just went and did my best. I think I died completely in listening as I didn't catch on to anything and so I had to put random answers for 80% of the questions. The vocab section was quite OK as expected but the grammar section was somehow so easy! A bit strange...then I finished it in like half the time limit. So I sat there and slacked away the remaining time before finally handing in.
I think I will pass this time round, but sadly not to Yichen's high (and impossible) expectations of at least 360/400. Sorry to disappoint you! :P
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home