OK fine fine a more normal post, shall we? I shall talk about the mini guitar farewell party we organised today.
Anyway after slight problems preparing the stuff yesterday, I was all set for today because I thought everything's fine. It was going fine at first, we met the pizza guy and I paid the money, then carried the stuff down after school...then the problems started. Firstly many sec 4s didn't turn up :( is it because they didn't know? or they just didn't want to go? Then waited for more of them to come before finally starting. Eugene just gave a short talk and then I let them start. Problem was that some people took too many slices and it seemed like there would not be enough for the rest. Anyway, saved a bit for teachers and Mr Gaspar. Then after that started to clean up and check the money. It was THEN that I realised that I had miscounted and actually if everyone paid up we would have too much money! AAAAAAHHHH! So in the end, I decided that everyone could pay $5.50 instead of $6.50, and so now we'll have to return $1 to those people who have already paid. Me and my noob maths...
K lor no time to blog have to sleep already...maybe continue another day. Bye everyone! Bye sec 4s...for the last time!
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home