how can blog be dying? blog got 120 entries already leh. And it was created what, a bare two months ago? wow. Compare it to my personal blog. 12 entries. And it is one day older than dis blog. wow.
Thanks to hyrum's constant reminders, I guess everyone knows that im in china. But i shouldnt be taking the blame for inactiveness lor, theres how many more ppl who are contributing even less, like wow, ben, wow, wentao, wow, christian, wow. I think that there is no really ideal time for blogging. During school, everyone mugging, spare time playing or eating or sleeping. During holidays, everyone busy playing and going abt their business also, so where does blogging come in. I guess its just a matter of dedication.
Anyway, i think its quite nice here. Although I only have a labtop to use, tts still better than nothing. And it also allows me take a break from comp games and take a breath of fresh air.
Fresh air, yes. Its winter and everyday like >20 deg or so. So fun. Hopefully I would get to see snow, never see snow for very very long already. But the bestest thing is still the food. Although some of them have funny names, the variety is simply awesome. At first I went Shanghai, then nearby(abt 1 hour by car), theres this lake with this delicacy called "Hairy Crabs". Tt sounds lame, but the place sounds even lamer. "Pleasure boats for the sampling of Hairy Crabs" -_-. The chinese version sounds much better tho. And the area is quite impressive, all along the perimeter of the lake, theres eateries shaped in the shape of "pleasure boats", and their specialty is, of course, hairy crabs. They are different from the normal crabs we eat, being relatively smaller and of course having hair on their pincers. But they are full of this nish orange stuffies which are supposed to be the eggs. Besides tt theres much more la, sth like the food we ate in Malaysia trip, but much better prepared and more variety. Speak of chinese cuisine O_o
Still, my computer addiction is such that I find it difficult to choose whether I want more to be in Singapore or here. I want to train my warcraft standard argh. Just played 2 standard games dis morning with ck jord and jw, and I go pwnzed bad in both omgomg. Speaking of warcraft, I guess everyone heard that Skycn won the WCG(world cyber games) for warcraft. Sad tt I missed it :(
Budden from the looks of it, the finals were not exciting as Skycn beat Shortround, the other finalist, in 2 games, not taking more than 20 minutes for each, so... I would rather tt Grubby went into the finals, firstly cos he is an orc user and secondly cos he plays a FANTASTIC game, he was damn pro at starcraft also. The only reason that Grubby did not get to finals when he got eliminated by Shortround in semis is cos of imba DotT(Druids of the talon) abuse. omgomg. dott damn imba lor. look at the skills. Cyclone lasts more than 5 seconds and theres the storm crow morphing also, if im not wrong.
okok I think I ran of stuff to say, or maybe just to lazy to say, so bbs
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home