I be blogging again! Ok really busy these few days so dun really have time to blog. By the way, chapter 3 of my fanfic is up! go read! the link is a few posts below.
Went to national library with my mother today. Although I had to pon band to do it, i still thought it was quite worth. The library is like super big lor, abt same size as jurong easy library, but i dun think they got all the books in yet, the fiction shelfs at least, were only like half full. Borrowed five books including two terry pratchett ones, i really encourage everyone to read those, they are amazingly FUNNY!
oh, and i won a standard warcraft game today. ladder on euro battlenet. up against this guy who claimed he lagged -_-, but its still a solid win. I had orc mass air against his orc mass tauren. He definitely wasnt expecting it :)
Alright, thats all then i guess. Wish everyone a happy holiday
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home