- rgh somethings wrong with the post creating page...nvm its too hard to describe so i wont.
Anyway this post is just a filler...dont really have time to bend my mind to blogging. That doesn't mean you shouldn't read it, who knows, it might be enlightening thought I highly doubt so.
Anyway I found that today was quite an entertaining day. First of all assembly was quite fun. There was this Indian percussion band and they were good. They didn't require any scores at all, and played quite a lot of nice stuff too. But I had stomachache throughout the whole thing so that sort of ruined the effect XD.
What was quite amazing was that I played a total of 9 chinese chess games today. That was fun. I played 2 in the morning with wentao and he resigned both of them due to what I think was some flaw in his opening landing him in an awkward position both to attack and defend. But the main bulk of the games was still played during lunch and the supposedly biology slot, which Court promptly forgot to go...yeah so I played 3 with Ngiam. I won the first two and lost the third by accident. Actually I was winning but I made a careless mistake dint want to back la since I already won two. Ngiam has a strange way of playing, he only has one opening, its unorthodox but somehow I couldn't counter it effectively even though I probably played much more cchess. After that I played 1 with Jeremy and won expectedly. After that I played one with quek and won again. We rematched and through some miscalculation in exchanges it ended up that we both had one car and two soldiers. pawns. wadeva. So it was a draw. By then it was 3.15 and I had to go home. Went with wentao and played another on the MRT. He was winning with a slight advantage in position but I reached my stop so of course I kept the chess set, thus its a draw, haha. Hmm so anyhow that satisfied my chess crave for the moment.
Anyway I gtg do the 1500 word lit assignment which hok assigned so bb.
P.S. Substitute canteen in dining hall has a long queue
P.P.S. The food sux and is expensive.
P.P.P.S. I'm not gonna eat there till I get over the disgust and am really disappointed with the school authorities for providing this type of nourishment, dont think its fit for concentration camps.
1 Comments
buy tramadol online cod overnight tramadol mechanism of action - tramadol 200mg high
by
Anonymous, at 5:41 PM
I've got something to say
Home