Hi everyone I haven't blogged for a looooong time! Haha now no more CTs and Shida chasing me, no more excuses to delay already :p
Anyway...what you see down below is Shida's wonderful results. However, my results are far from expectations. I died completely in a few subjects like Maths and Bio, even though my English marks surprise me! But overall the statistics remain: I have managed to pull off an A for all subjects in overall, except there's a chance that I may get B+ for SS, and WOW i have a nice big C+ for Jap!!! Whee that brings my GPA to around 3.44 or 3.48 when it could easily have been 3.56 or 3.6...which is at least maintaining or even improving my first semester's GPA... :'(
Well at least I think I tried my best. I know I've improved in most subjects lah...of course there are exceptions lol. But then again, I somehow have this sense of achievement! oO haha. But of course you all can compare my marks with just anyone else, and you can see how far below average I am. Well personal satisfaction lah...
OK so anyway what have I been doing after the CTs ended? At first I was playing computer games quite intensely...many hours a day. I suppose that's due to my long period of 2 months+ ? of no-computer games. But then again, the number of hours I'm playing computer now is decreasing drastically. Like...I haven't played any today at all. Mostly spending my time reading books! Fantasy! Terry Brooks lalala! Engrossed in the world of magic -.-" And well finally as usual the last thing I've been doing constantly is...slacking and wasting time! Haha! After exams anyway, I suppose it doesn't matter so much now :D
Oh yah I forgot to mention. I have a few commitments to see to. Of course...guitar stuff lah! And then class chalet is coming up, I need to go discuss what we're going to do with people...So I'll blog another day! Bye!
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home