Hi everyone long time no see. I have been lazy to post, sorry! :P
Anyway the exams are just round the corner...English and SS starting on the coming Friday! Luckily there isn't much to study for those yet. I think I'm amazing. This time round I actually started studying on Friday. Just a bit of Chinese and Chem so far, but still...I think I rock! For the last CT, I was like...studying each subject just the day before the exam. Well, just because I started mugging doesn't mean I'm mugging every single moment of the time...
HELP! I HAVE BEEN WASTING MY TIME. Listening to songs, talking on MSN, playing guitar and currently I'm still stuck on Dan Brown. Argh I need to go back to HML and return these books and borrow more! Nooooooo......
Nevermind forget it first. OK I've run out of things to say. Or am I just lazy? Sorry lah. Going back to a bit more reading before sleeping...bye...zzzzzz
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home