Hey people! Life is currently bad for a lot of us at the moment, looking at the posts.
I finished most of my homework but still have Trigo test on Tuesday and i have absolutely NO idea what quadrant or angle alpha or whatever thing is about. I'm DEAD yay somebody please teach me! Talking about teaching, Yichen has been kindly spending tons of time teaching me Jap to prepare for the Jap test yesterday (which I still messed up anyway, sorry Yichen). I just wish that I can get a low 60 for my test. Hello? Its only a 60 ok? Not that bad right :(
Hmm what else. Can't think of anything much. Oh yah! My class sabo-ed me to be the chair for our class chalet committee. Now got extra stuff to think about, but never mind I'll just push the whole thing to Joshua and the rest.
Finally...everyone's busy as Yiphei mentioned earlier, so please forgive us if we do not update as regularly (just like Yichen who always jumps in suspense of our new posts). Thank you for your kind understanding.
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home