Bleh. I'm here again coz I don't feel like doing homework at this very moment. My chinese tuition lesson starts in half an hour...
I just remembered I have to do my bio heart surgeon diary also! AHHH! By the way, I think no one has mentioned the new late work system in RI yet. So I shall do the favour for everyone :
1 day late - 10%
2-4 days late - 50%
>4 days late - 100% and still have to hand it up
Now would anyone like to comment on the fate of RI boys? Its still not *that* bad for me, but for some people...be careful, it might mean your free entrance into RJC.
Anyway, on a happier note, tomorrow will be a slack day again with just Chem and Bio, the rest of the periods being nothing much. After that I have guitar practice...the sec 2s are joining us sec 3s to form the main ensemble already! Lalala...and OH NO! Got guitar AGM on friday. How? What? Die!
To end off with a big question from Yichen reflecting everyone's thoughts - will the guitar chairman be a GEPer? Tune in at 2pm this Friday!
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home