Hi people! I'm tiredddddd...:(
I've been sleeping at 12 midnight for the whole week. Some of you might think that its not too late, but I dunno why I can't take that time. I need to sleep at 11.30pm at least. Recently I've been spending my time doing lots of things at the same time.
One. I've been finishing up homework (YAY I FINISHED ALL except philo which is due 2 weeks later) and mugging for upcoming tests. So far I seem to have been coping OK in bio quiz and ting xie. Aha! And today, I finally started started mugging for my Japanese EOY! Whoo i cannot get less than 60% for Jap ok? CANNOT CANNOT OK?
Two. I've been making new friends using MSN. Recently, my MSN contact list has increased greatly after becoming chair. I've been adding the RGGE committee and some juniors have been adding me too. Ah well. Maintain good relations with counterparts and get to know juniors better! :D because guitar ROCKS! Hello everybody don't you agree? Now tag "I love RIGE!"
Three. I've been quite busy trying my best to get some feel of what being chair is like. Trying to get some stuff into place and giving committee people some roles :P Hope you don't mind guys! Then we've all spent quite a lot of time and gotten a few headaches over combined concert. I reeeely hope it works out in the end!
Hmm well those are mostly the reasons why I seem so short of time. I wanted to take up LDP but didn't dare to because I'm afraid I can't commit myself...too little time. I have this feeling that if I apply I should be able to get a recommendation and be successful in my application. But anyway, nvm about that. I'll just do SMP with Christian and Junren. Still not too bad, at least a change...
Finally, the consequences of being short of time! Very tired mostly during lessons and can't really concentrate that well. There has been occassions where I've felt very sleepy and of course I try my best to fight back. But sometimes I lose and bye to the lesson for about 5 mins before I wake up again :P Even if I don't sleep, I spend the rest of my energy fighting the sleepiness and tiredness and can't learn too well. There have been times where I've felt like I'm half-dreaming even though I'm quite sure I'm awake and in the real world. Well...quite sure lah =)
Well that's about all for now. I feel green at times...
Just joking! Bye!
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home