Hi everyone, sorry for not blogging, have been busy slacking the past few days. OK time for me to talk about the 3rd night of our Malaysian Trip.
We were late already after seeing the fireflies and so when we returned to the hotel it was 11+pm I think. The teachers announced in the bus, "Bad news today is there's no lights out...good news today is that we (the teachers) don't need to watch movies with you all." Bear in mind that 12am marked the start of Teachers Day Celebration!!! (and also Malaysian National Day, but well...)
Once we reached the hotel I was waiting for Christian to come up with the key as I had left my key somewhere in the room in the morning and did not have time to find it. Wait wait wait...zzz...wait until couldn't wait any longer and went to find Christian. Then noob Christian was slacking around on the 8th floor and he said "I gave you my key in the morning! I'm very very sure!" but I couldn't remember anything of the sort and I was just as sure that he had not given me his key. It was almost 11.15 already, the time of the debriefing (in my room!!) and I couldn't access my room? So I told him I was going down to the lobby to ask the reception for another temporary key. Then Christian (as usual with his multi-phobias) was so scared that they would make us pay??!! for the card key. I insisted on going and ignored him. Hmph! Lol. So I got the key (and of course didn't pay anything) and rushed back to the room. By then, the whole group was slacking around outside already. I said sorry and opened the room and saw my key lying on the table. So we started the debrief...ok I shan't say anything about the debrief, it was pretty boring, but I suppose its necessary so...
After the debrief, a small part of our gang was in my room and decided to go our own ways and do whatever we wanted to do. It was then that Christian finally found HIS room key in another compartment of HIS wallet. -.-" Then I had to wait for him to bathe before going down with Shida. We wanted to find something to eat at first at Mid-Valley Shopping Mall before returning to the hotel to slack. But when we went there, all the shops were closed already! So we went to the top floor where the cinemas were, with the bowling and pool places nearby. Found a lot of people wanting to play bowling. I was wearing sandals and no socks and couldn't bowl, and wasn't that interested at first. So I was just slacking around with Shida and some others in the arcade next door (of course I didn't spend any money and touch any games). After that was bored and went to the bowling alley to see the rest. Watched them bowl a bit -it looked soooo FUN!!- that a few of us spectators decided to go start new lanes together with Mr Fong!
We paid the money and whatever and after a bit of trouble (OK this is racist? or whatever you call it, but the counter people were lagging and had trouble understanding simple English) we finally got our shoes and lanes. I was cheating and not wearing any socks. Ouch. Anyway, started bowling. I thought I was very noob but then after seeing the others play I changed my mind. I was somehow top...including Mr Fong, the rest all lousier than me? -.-" They gave out some lightsticks and I was laming and putting 1 behind each earto bowl. Then I tyco got a strike, Mr Fong saw, and I told him it was coz of the lightticks. So I somehow got him to put them on his ears also. LOL??! Well after some time he found out it wasn't working and he took them off. :P So we bowled 2 games each (woohoo I was top both times! tyco?) and went back to hotel. Very late then already. Mr Fong and the rest went back already leaving Mr Tan Chee Wan to wait for me, Shida and Lamzy. They closed some of the doors and we had to take a detour to get back into the hotel.
After that, I took a bath (finally!) and joined the rest of the gang in Ling Zhang's room. They were playing cards and whatever and noob me of course didn't know how to play bridge. So I was just slacking there and playing a bit of Chinese Chess before returning to my room to talk to Shida. Shida was :'( over all his failures, especially over Royce chasing his Ziwei. -.- I tried to talk a bit of sense into him...then Christian came in and we couldn't talk any more private stuff. So Shida left after a while and Christian and I slept. It was already 4.30am then. I set my watch alarm to 6am but when I woke up the sun was shining on my eyes. Then I was wondering why I didn't hear my watch and why 6am already had sunlight. I looked at my watch and....ARGH! 8am?! I quickly woke Christian up and we rushed and packed our stuff. I opened the door just nice for Shida to come in as he reached. We missed the mini Teacher's Day Celebration :( But I still got to eat breakfast and A LOT OF CAKE! Thx to everyone! Mr Fong was so worried about us at first coz he called and knocked and we were still sleeping then. So I apologised to him then finished getting ready and checking out.
That's all for the very very long night! Don't you agree that it rocks? I think this trip brought the students and the teachers much closer together and it was wonderful!
Well so...what do you think?
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home