Hellooo everybody, including those in our gang who are supposed to be contributing to the blog. Is our blog dying already? Anyway, I shall list down what's happened to me during these holidays so far...
Monday was a very fun day! First I went to school for extra chem lesson. And as usual OCJ rocks and I understand all about redox! Yay! And can you imagine, 2 hours ago, I had no idea what redox was...lol. Then after that I had planned to meet Shida at Orchard. So we met at the MRT then started to walk around to random places. Either somehow the shops over there are all not suitable for teenage boys, or we're noobs and didn't know where to go. We saw so many women's clothes shops and jewellery/ornament/whatever shops. I think more probably its that we're noobs. :P Oh and by the way, I knew almost nothing at all about Orchard coz I've been there so rarely. Shida knew much more than me. Anyway, we went into Wisma and walked around a bit before going to Taka. We just wandered around randomly and found ourselves at Kinokuniya! Whoo at least something better. Then we went to look at the books. They rock! I need to go back there someday when I'm free. Finally we wanted to eat lunch before Shida went back to school for his CO practice. But!!! We went to Paragon basement and found out the food there was much too EXPENSIVE. And we realised we didn't know any food courts in Orchard. So Shida called Shoo and asked and then I took over and being the noob I am, didn't know where's Taka atrium. So we met Shoo and Elena at Orchard MRT and they brought us there to eat. After that Shida went off and I spent the rest of the day around Orchard and city area with Shoo and Elena (and Hurwitz?! and Terrence and Paul...?) We were basically looking at guitar shops lah. Basically I bought my string and a pick and I was satisfied. Lazy to say too much about that so I shall end off that day on this note.
Tuesday - today...I got a wake-up call from Aminah (Yichen) and he told me Bishan sports complex fully booked! Btw the previous night we already planned to play badminton. Then he said he would call to see whether Yishun was available. But then he called back right away again and said Yishun not available also...in the end we went to Woodlands. Met Yichen, Julian and Lester at the Woodlands MRT at 9.45. At first smart Yichen brought us to the wrong 911 bus (it's loop service and we didn't want to go one whole long way) and poor Lester already tapped his card! Lol! So we went to the other side and just nice there was another bus there, this time the correct one. Just a short ride to the sports complex then we went in and started playing badminton. Yichen with his "I surely pwn u all I'm very pro" was even lousier than Julian. However, Lester...nvm. All you need to know is I won Julian and Yichen with Lester, which is...dotz. Blablabla play play play then went to Causeway Point to eat at the food court with them before returning home.
As you can see, my holidays are currently very interesting. But once I get home I get bored and start playing my guitar and chatting on MSN. Sigh. Then tomorrow I'm going cycling with Shida and a few others hopefully. Like that how...?
DO YOUR HOLIDAY HOMEWORK NOW!
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home