I feel obliged to post something. Actually, thats because im supposed to be doing my RE. Very slack right? Yep, thats me. Welcome to my life. Actually, more like my lame excuse for a life. That sounds very tragic? You havn't heard the worse of it. Come on lor, maybe i got NO post in my CCA? As in no post at all. Not even a lame post like treasurer, quartermaster or anything. You can count the number of sec3 band people without a post on the fingers of half a hand. Well at least wentao seems to be in the same straits as i am. The only consolation is that I got a double promotion from private to corporal, skipping lance corp. But then again, almost everyone got that (yes, including wentao). Im not even sure i earned that promotion. The amount of things I did for my CCA is actually totally negligable. I may have taken part in every single concert, but that is the basic requirement, for god's sake. At the same time, my studies have managed to reach an entirely higher value of rotteness. I may look like a mugger, but im far from one. Every time I look at any academically positive thing, I tend to fall asleep. Indeed, I don't get a kick out of anything related to studies.
Down here, I really feel like a loser. Questioning myself, I ask myself, is there anything I am good at? The answer is no, nothing at all. Being an average person leading an average life with average habits with an average intelligence is just sheer dumb. For example, it WILL totally freak you out when confronted with what characteristics you possess, and your mind churns up a blank. Ok look at the pathetic people. You ask William Hung, what makes you special? He can reply with, I am an ugly bastard but at least I am a famous ugly bastard. You ask George Bush, what makes you so special? He can reply with, I am a president that people makes jokes about, but at least I am a president. Reduce the level a bit. You ask Roger, what makes him special. He can reply with, I got mucus. You ask Kah hou, what makes him special. He can reply with, I'm gay. I ask myself, what makes me special? Blank.
Ok i really dont want to make this into a bitching post. But since it is already a bitching post, why not bitch some more? Some times, life could get really irritating. For example, when you are trying to bitch on a blog and a mosquito is biting you at the same time. Like, you really feel like saying "Fuck off, bugger" to the mosquito, but you know you can't because it won't understand, and then why the effort? That just proves how life is quite pointless.
School life ar...nothing much la. today was actually quite a fun day. Chinese lesson we were doing some midautumnfestival stuff. Like guessing light riddles. hok noob says its lantern riddles, but thats one extra syllable so screw him. Anyway, the light riddles are really lame. I guessed like 5 and got 3 low quality wafer chocolate bars that you could get a packet of 12 for one dollar, a snickers bar, and some other stuff. But, who can complain? Its free food, right? Free food is always nice. The free moon cake is nice also. Ill imagine its extremely nice for wentao also. Simply reminds you of moony stuff.
After that in the afternoon, I suddenly remembered that I havnt done the history of english project yet, and it was due TODAY. like, 1000 words period. So i thought, screw it, just pon band(again) and go do it la. So i booked a surfpool in the library out of no choice. Its REALLY ironic lor. Surfpool. More like surfquagmire ar. The google.com on it took 3 minutes to load lor. I have no idea how I completed it, but I did complete it, though it probably sux. Now my whole mind is stuffed with the Norman Conquest, the battle of Hastings, Edward the Conquerer, Aethelred, Harald III, Harold Godwinson, Old English and Middle English stuffs. God's sake, they're history. What the hell are they doing in my brain?
Actually, I think I bitched enough already.
P.S Jr , I really like your post cos i think youre really expressing ur true feelings.
P.P.S I'm sick of lotus seed paste mooncakes
P.P.P.S That does not mean i'm sick of the yolk inside
P.P.P.P.S Fuck off, mosquito
Friday, September 16, 2005
Hei Hei!
Home