Hello everyone. Yichenoob :D has been pestering me to blog. So I shall just update a bit...
GREEN DAY's American Idiot album rocks! Ironically I feel that the song American Idiot is the worst (or shall we say least best) of the 4 but well...*shrugs*. Day before yesterday I broke my 1st string on my electric guitar playing and posing Holiday. Rocks right? Now I just have to go to a guitar shop to buy a replacement.
Well ok...so recently I got into a spot of trouble on MSN. Something about Shida and Ziwei. Those of you who know plz keep quiet. Those of you who don't know, have fun guessing :P
What else to talk about...I've been slacking around and wasting all my time these past few days. Playing my electric guitar and disturbing everyone! Oh well...I think we're going to start a 3Q class band after the CTs! I'll be the noob rhythm guitarist, Ari will of course be lead guitarist, Linky be bassist (duh) and Marc See shall sing! Hopefully Youkai will agree to play drums? Then we can play Sweet Child of Mine for Mr Fong to enjoy and reminisce about his younger days!
OK time for me to start on some work. We simply have TONS of work these holidays. I really hope I can finish...
Nevermind. Don't worry about it.
{Wake me up when}
SEPTEMBER {ends}
HOLIDAY
What green days I've been having!
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home