
Good job to shida, kovan, and yiphei for posting such a detailed accounts abouts the trip. I think I woulds not bore anyone who bothers to read this with the unneseccary part of the trips, instead choozing to highlights some highlights.
Personally, I do sincerely feel that the limestone caves were the most majestic and memorable part of the trip, even better than the fireflies, which some somewhat disappointing due to the short length of the ride, and the fireflies themselves, whose lights looked exactly like the shining aeroplane light somewhere above in the night sky. On the other hand, the limestone cave was big, dank, and sufficiently scary. The combination of steep, narrow steps and ghostly faces on the cave walls were quite impressive, not the mansion the towering stalagmites/hulking stalactites. I thought the cave painting which was supposed to look like a "woman's leg"(nv ren de tui), quoth my tour guide, was rather lame.
One point which my predecessors did not comment on was the food, which I feel is deserving of comments. Mostly we just et at some chinese rest taurens la. Some of them had a pretty screwed course. I remember one which served all the food at one go, then everyone dint even have enough time to kope imba. lolz...speaking of that, I feel struck with a chicken. Anyway, since most of the time we were sitting at one table(10 seats for chinese rest taurens mah), including kovan, christian, me, yiphei, wentao, ben, jordan, chunk, junren, sometimes shida and mark(dont ask me why), we developed a type of table manners which is totally extra and probably rude. Twas like, every time got a meat dish appear on the table, den everyone stood up and "koped imba", which was to kope as much as possible, effective cleaning up the dish within a few seconds((if its good)(once there was a beans dish and no one even bothered to look at it)). Another thing about the chinese rest taurens was that the tea totally suxked. Is like, everyone sore throat already, drink the brownish water which they call tea(more like water with 50% soya sauce), everyone sore even throater.
The last night was the funnest la i think. Everyone went to me and wentaos room sooner(until abt 2.30 am) or later (until abt 4.30 am). The Heart Attack was really nice. Is like, every once in a while someone will go toilet, den we will discover a missing card. Upon searching, we will find it in the vicinity of the toilet guy's ass(before he went toilet la duh, else it drop into the toilet bowl)_-_, and that happened for like three consecutive times. Oh and got one round chunkai slammed down his hand and there was like only one hand between his hitting hand and his base hand. Den he was like heng. Den the nxt round...he promptly slammed his hand on his on hand _-_, den everyone was like rofl, as in really robloao, rolling on the bed laughing our asses off. A few rounds later, after watching chunkai's demise, I smartly zhao my base hand in time and my hitting hand slammed down on the bed _-_. Expectedly, after a few more rounds wentao pulled off a repeat of chunkai's performance...
Ok I guess that will be all, ggbb
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home