Hi! Time to whine!
WHY ARE THE HOLIDAYS PASSING SO FAST?
I still have to finish my tuition homework by tomorrow afternoon. And I've barely started only!
School homework is worse. I haven't started on my ERP. English Research Project, not English Reading Portfolio nor Extensive Reading Programme! -.-" Also still have to do Geog group PT (its a PT isn't it?) and not let the group down.
I've wasted so much time these holidays! But its been quite enjoyable lah. Just that I slacked too much. NOOOOOO time to do work! Oops sorry I'm currently wasting time on MSN, how to concentrate? Then feeling noob and listening to Barbie Girl also...xD. Well the past few days I have been listening to A Gothic Romance which is quite the opposite. Genre is death metal oO...
OK. My general knowledge has really improved these holidays thx very much to a certain person (sorry I won't name you but you know who you are).
Well nothing else to write about.
My Holidays are almost over. I better Wake up before September ends. Or else I might just be stuck in the Boulevard of broken dreams and become another American idiot. =)
-=[ShYDeR]=- says:
some girl again?
-=[ShYDeR]=- says:
haiz
-=[ShYDeR]=- says:
don't be so flirtatious
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home