Hello Shida, what exactly do you think you are doing by writing such nonsense about me? I have to admit that the Wentao part is very true, but Katrina is only Yiphei's good friend and nothing more (OK Yiphei I won't say anything else here) and I'm soooo sure mine is Shuli......its Elena you noob! Nvm JOKING, its nobody :D and don't say anymore nonsense. Anyway everyone has the right to know that Shida likes Caina! OK you should have known from my eye-catching title already.
Yesterday was a nice noob day where I wasted all my time slacking and sleeping. Didn't get much work done at all....and next week FIVE tests!!!! Bye....
Anyway...last night I was watching Raffles Ringers concert and it rocks lah. You cannot imagine how a song is played with one person only using 2 handbells at a time unless you watch it with your own eyes. Its not only shaking the bells, there's other creative ways of playing also...whatever, you won't understand unless you watched it anyway. OK I know today Shida's going to watch Hsing Hai CO Concert with some-NY-body...someone go find out more please?
P.S. Shida I'm Admin, I have the power to edit or delete your posts, so WATCH WHAT YOU WRITE. Ahem.
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home