Hi everyone again. Time for me to say what happened last night at RIGE's 10th concert!
OK so all the guitar people met at 1.30 and started shifting the stuff down to the buses. I was waiting in the bus for some time, no idea what happened lol. In the bus, Yichenoob kept suaning me and telling sick stuff. Sigh. Anyway so we just transported all the stuff down to the auditorium. And btw i found out just exactly how heavy a box of footstools were. My muscles were aching when we reached...
Then we set up everything and had a full rehearsal! This time played all the songs through completely. It was quite good even though we didn't play the last 2 songs. Went to eat at Macs and came back to slack around just outside the auditorium. The audience weren't allowed in until 7.15pm. Then RGuitar girls were trying to book the front 2 rows for themselves. How to let them reserve? Anyway we just let them in the first to be fair to our counterparts.
I was helping out and ushering? or whatever you call it just inside the auditorium. Everyone else who wasn't helping out was already backstage and ready. Then the people starting coming in...So many of them didn't know that it was free seating lor! Then i also told them middle third row reserved for headmaster! Saw some friends come in (I mean, I saw practically everyone who came in until after I went backstage) and headmaster! Eugene was ushering him and they were speaking in Chinese! Cool...
Hmm so after some time the queue outside lessened and then later on still everyone from the main ensemble disappeared. Luckily I asked someone and he said they already went backstage! So i rushed back there...I was the last guy lol. Then couldn't find my guitar -.-" Apparently someone used it and put it somewhere else. I found it at the side of the stage in the end. Sat down all not-ready only to wait...zzz...coz short of one blazer. Finally they used the emcee's blazer and the poor emcees had to go without blazers. So we played the first two songs so-so, and after the Sec 1s and 2s we went back to perform 2 more. Not too bad lah...but I received feedback I looked spastic :P oh well...
Then...intermission! Changed clothes and rushed off to see people. First went to my parents and talked a bit about the performance. Then went up and out of the auditorium met Michael and Bib. I took a photo with Bib! And Michael had some not-so-nice comments for me. :D Then met Shida and gang...despo noobs wanted to see the RGS girls. At first I went by myself to talk to the girls, but those despo guys soon came and were staring and wondering who was who...-.- So I just talked a bit, then Yichen and how many people came and started suaning me. Yonghan said Ben lost his wallet then I abandoned him to go talk to girls! I realised Ben wasn't in the gang. So i rushed off to find him...he found his wallet later on.
Finally finished last 2 songs...NICE! Then went out to take photos. Came back to keep stuff and find blazer missing. Couldn't find it in the end...sigh...someone took (stole?) it. Now I'm dead and I feel so responsible coz I didn't keep it properly...others also didn't keep but why mine? :( Sigh...bad ending to a nice day. And coz of that and finding Eugene's guitar case then caused everyone to go home so late. Sorry everyone! After finding his case miles away with the drums set and not finding my blazer still, we just decided to go off and hope someone took it accidentally and returns lor... We kept all our stuff except the chairs in the new guitar room, then had a short debriefing in old room before leaving for home at...12?
OK won't bore you anymore with my storytelling. Bye then.
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home