Firstly, sorry lah jordan, but Y?Y? do you belong to a blog? to post entries duh! :D
Y?Y? is it so unfair...how come u can do RE instead of lessons. and TEACHING nice little sec 2 geps some more!!! sooo fun!!! I1...Y?Y?
Then we have christian with his test completely thrashing me even though he didn't mug half as hard as me.
Then Y...Y...must our jap teacher leave and return to japan FOREVER...now we get some noob new singaporean teacher and i bet she's not fun :( Nevermind, not many lessons left to go.
Then I have to do my Chinese speech tomorrow. Y?Y? is my register number one of the earlier ones? How to mug for SS test and geog test AND prepare speech by tomorrow, for tomorrow.
Then finally once again I'm in charge of my group for Malaysian trip, and i thought tan chee wan was going to see us perform, but apparently he didn't turn up and i made people stay back for nothing. Y?Y? very sorry people :( we'll try to do it tomorrow
Y?Y? is life so unfair...?
WAIT. All of you reading this got me wrong! Do i sound very unhappy? Somehow (you may think there's something wrong with me) I don't mind unfairness one single bit. I love This KInd Of LIFe! YES! I ENJOY IT AND I LOVE IT AND I WOULDN'T EXCHANGE IT FOR ANOTHER LIFE. All of you who don't agree with me, just remember again....
LIFE IS UNFAIR! Therefore you should just try to live it to the best and enjoy it!
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home