Hi everyone. Its me again. Only now, its a very exhausted and worried and stressed me. This week there's just sooooo much work!!! How to ever complete in time? What's more, I happen to be group leader for Malaysian trip and have to organise the group to do the performance...HELP!!!
OK forget it first. Today was not bad...slacky day with Assembly and lots of RE. I ponned the last RE period to sneak into an empty class to mug jap, coz test is tomorrow. Not bad, I revised quite a lot, now not *that* worried. Then had CCA until 6.45pm. We were rehearsing in LT1. Strangely, the aircon in LT1 is spoilt and we were using 3 hopelessly small fans to try to keep cool? With so many people in the LT? But well can't complain too much, it was bearable lah. And also not a bad experience playing guitar in a rehearsal in bad conditions for once.
Hmm, however bad this week is, I will try my best to live it to the fullest and enjoy it! :D I seem to notice that I can always just cope with the work. If its a lot of work, I just manage to finish it in time. If its a bit of work, I still finish it just in time only. Lol! Wonder why eh...? :)
Well ok time to go do more work to lessen load. Have fun working! Bye...
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home