Im sure lor jr...spam 2 posts
Aiya sian la no one gives a heck about underage love relationships anyway. So please stop acting childish.
Anyway, i think the heart surgeon's diary is quite fun. I think i managed to make my heart surgeon look rather stupid too lol. Quoth my heart surgeon, "I went out to dinner after my shift with Lara with a female staff member today. Strange, even though I tried to display some humour, she seemed rather cool and distant by the time I drove her home. A most distubing occurrence." Quoth again, next day, "What is the opposite of affection? Infection! Hahahahahaha."
Indeed, why hesitate? Customize your own heart surgeon now! lol...sound as if im advertising _-_
Lol, anyway I discovered that George Bush quotes could be highly witty and entertaining, thanx to Jeremy (Yu). For example, "See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." —George W. Bush, Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005
"I own a timber company? That's news to me. Need some wood?"—George W. Bush, second presidential debate, St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 8, 2004
"I think it's very important for the American President to mean what he says. That's why I understand that the enemy could misread what I say. That's why I try to be as clearly I can." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 23, 2004
"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe - I believe what I believe is right."
Anyway, I believe that Bushisms are not funny. I believe that Bush is not stupider than Koh. I believe that Bush is not making an idiot of himself. Good night.
0 Comments
I've got something to say
Home